Setting new standards in
Data Centre technology
Commercial areas in busy urban environments are being redefined as we embrace digitization and hybrid working. In parallel, Tier 1 data centres are maxed out in the FLAP region (Frankfurt, London, Amsterdam, and Paris) and other up-and-coming data centre hot spots, with colocation providers transitioning to smaller tier 2 and tier 3 facilities in city centres closer to data sources.
Our portfolio of “internal” Data Centre solutions can be deployed into new or existing buildings are empowering commercial real estate and facilities management firms to capitalize on this change and recuperate lost earnings through alternative revenue sources.
By installing “pods” into existing buildings, property owners/managers can transform redundant premises into profitable data centre and colocations facilities quickly, cost effectively and sustainably.
Powerful, cost effective, sustainable colocation facilities
Our podular internal data centre modules are manufactured from lightweight materials for movability and easily assembly purposes, eliminating the need for heavy machinery or cranes as they can be transported in regular elevators. They are also supplied flatpack facilitating cost effective transportation in bulk as there is no wasted space.
All the required IT and internal infrastructure is housed within compact, person-free pods which reduce power consumption and CO2 emissions by more than 50% because the energy transfer is dedicated solely to powering computers. This equates to a PUE as low as 1.03 (using liquid cooling technologies), the lowest in the industry.
- Flexible – Mix’n’match compute densities and cooling technologies
- High Density Compute – Up to 100kw per IT Pod/Rack, using either air / liquid or hybrid cooling
- Lower energy bills – total power consumption contained within a restricted area (pod) with no air cooling required
- Plug and play – Comprises all the required IT, power, cooling, storage & backup infrastructure
- Fast install – No planning permission or building retrofits needed
- Flatpack – enabling cheaper overland transportation in bulk
- Sustainable – satisfies LEED regulations
- Lowest PUE – As low as 1.03 with liquid cooling technologies
- Economical – eliminates the need for concrete foundations or specialist machinery