Comprehensive aftersales services and support packages available for all products
We offer a full suite of professional service and support services to facilitate the successful implementation of any digital infrastructure project, from site surveys and system designs/upgrades through to manufacturing, logistics, installation, and commissioning. We also provide a comprehensive range of aftercare services including staff training, O&M, security, and surveillance.
- Design, planning and deployment services – for heightened security, reliability, and performance
- Project management – procurement, logistics, and builders work packages for swift deployment
- Telecommunications – for existing services and emerging 5G and satellite technologies for optimal interconnectivity
- Surveillance and support – 24×7 remote monitoring of all IT assets and physical structures with appropriate escalation processes
- MEP Maintenance – of all physical attributes, connectivity equipment and IT assets
- NOC / SOC Monitoring – for around the clock maximum network performance and cyberthreat detection & mitigation
Edge data centres are generating a wealth of lucrative opportunities, with property owners/facilities managers needing specialist advice and guidance to develop a compelling edge data centre business case.
Our projects support solutions empower organisations, regardless of sector, to leverage the full potential of the edge by streamlining internal processes, reducing overheads, or generating additional revenues by turning distressed assets into profitable colocation facilities. We have core technical expertise at board level and our team of experienced critical facilities engineers will make sure that your edge data centre project is completed on time by overseeing all key phases and project milestones.
We will appoint your entire project team, from structural engineers, design architects, civil engineers, landscape engineers, planners and any other required specialist rolls to ensure a smooth implementation. We have strong relationships with all key suppliers and our processes are certified in line with edge data centre best practices.
Providing a single point of contact for stakeholders assures that all major stages are completed within the agreed timescales, so the final handover is a seamless, straightforward process.